Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Come in to My House

Christmas Gifts
January 2011 can best be remembered for shovelling snow. Lots and lots and lots of snow. After a pretty white Christmas and some chilly weather in December we could not have predicted the two weekends of unbelievable white stuff. Weekend One many of us were very chipper and cheery.





Outside My Kitchen Window




By Weekend Two we were all wondering why were we leaving the house? In that spirit I would like to share where my heart desired to be curled up in the Frigid Month of January.



This Room was Made for Winters



Work Space


Surrounded by Art



Another Winter Oasis

Artistically, when I wasn't shovelling snow (or watching DVDs or napping) I was finishing my sketchbook for the Sketchbook Project:


 and beginning a Canadian Bookbinders and Book Artists Guild (CBBAG) bookbinding home study course.  Images to follow when I gain some skill.

No comments:

Post a Comment